The MAT does not recommend a single COVID 19-hospital in NM, but rather a regional approach.
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)
- Literature and Online Resources on Interventions to Support Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Experiencing Social Isolation, Failure to Thrive, and Cognitive Impairment
- Recommended Activities for Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Designed to Mitigate Feelings of Social Isolation during COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Best Practices across NM Long-term Care Facilities
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Treatment among COVID-19 Patients