The MAT outlines 13 criteria the State of NM should consider when purchasing ventilators; and, any vendor offering to sell ventilators should confirm their product meets these specifications. An operating manual or verbal conversation is not a substitute.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19