Hospitals should review offers of 3D printed PPE and make an individual determination on whether they are able to accept this PPE in the event they have a shortage during contingency or crisis capacity surge levels (i.e. using materials that are not yet NIOSH certified).
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19