1) Administer standard-dose thromboprophylaxis for all hospitalized patients, unless contraindicated; 2) Intermediate-dose thromboprophylaxis should be administered for all critically ill patients with sequential compression devices, unless contraindicated; 3) Sequential compression devices should be used on all patients with a contraindication to coagulation; and, 4) Standard therapeutic anticoagulation should be administered for strongly suspected VTE episodes that cannot be confirmed with imaging, unless contraindicated.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19