1) Administer standard-dose thromboprophylaxis for all hospitalized patients, unless contraindicated; 2) Intermediate-dose thromboprophylaxis should be administered for all critically ill patients with sequential compression devices, unless contraindicated; 3) Sequential compression devices should be used on all patients with a contraindication to coagulation; and, 4) Standard therapeutic anticoagulation should be administered for strongly suspected VTE episodes that cannot be confirmed with imaging, unless contraindicated.
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)
- Literature and Online Resources on Interventions to Support Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Experiencing Social Isolation, Failure to Thrive, and Cognitive Impairment
- Recommended Activities for Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Designed to Mitigate Feelings of Social Isolation during COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Best Practices across NM Long-term Care Facilities
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Treatment among COVID-19 Patients