1) Administer standard-dose thromboprophylaxis for all hospitalized patients, unless contraindicated; 2) Intermediate-dose thromboprophylaxis should be administered for all critically ill patients with sequential compression devices, unless contraindicated; 3) Sequential compression devices should be used on all patients with a contraindication to coagulation; and, 4) Standard therapeutic anticoagulation should be administered for strongly suspected VTE episodes that cannot be confirmed with imaging, unless contraindicated.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2