(Updates guidance issued 4/9/20) The use of convalescent plasma (CCP) collected from individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 is being implemented at Presbyterian, Lovelace Medical Center and UNMH in select cases as one potential treatment option. Currently, providers can obtain and transfuse CCP by submitting a single patient Emergency IND to the FDA, by participating in an Expanded Access Program through the Mayo Clinic, and/or by participating in a clinical trial. Currently, it is not known which patients would most benefit from CCP.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2