The MAT recommends faith-based organizations not have choir or congregation singing, or chanting at religious services or special events for the near future as it is a high-risk activity for transmission and should be limited and done under strict COVID-19 Safe Practices.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19