The MAT recommends faith-based organizations not have choir or congregation singing, or chanting at religious services or special events for the near future as it is a high-risk activity for transmission and should be limited and done under strict COVID-19 Safe Practices.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2