The COVID-19 pandemic requires many healthcare providers to wear isolation gowns, examination gloves, goggles/face shields, and face masks or N-95 respirators. Studies have confirmed the acceptability of multiple methods for reprocessing of disposable N-95 respirators that can be reasonably expanded to include face masks and face shields. The MAT recommends: 1) The most reliable and safest reprocessing methods of reprocessing PPE are vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP) and Ultraviolet (UV) radiation; and, 2) NM hospitals and healthcare facilities/services should utilize these methods for reprocessing and extending the useful life of their disposable PPE.
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans 12 years of age and older
- Johnson & Johnson Janssen Ad26.COV2.S COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Out-of-hospital infusion services for COVID-19 patients
- Moderna mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans