The COVID-19 pandemic requires many healthcare providers to wear isolation gowns, examination gloves, goggles/face shields, and face masks or N-95 respirators. Studies have confirmed the acceptability of multiple methods for reprocessing of disposable N-95 respirators that can be reasonably expanded to include face masks and face shields. The MAT recommends: 1) The most reliable and safest reprocessing methods of reprocessing PPE are vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP) and Ultraviolet (UV) radiation; and, 2) NM hospitals and healthcare facilities/services should utilize these methods for reprocessing and extending the useful life of their disposable PPE.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2