The MAT has issued reopening recommended guidelines for use by Chiropractic Physicians. The guidelines cover several areas, including personal protective equipment, considerations for facilities/clinics, COVID-19 screening procedures, and reporting.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19