A revision to the 4/28/20 and 5/8/20 documents released by the MAT, the MAT presents a framework for restarting medically necessary surgical procedures in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. Separate recommendations are available online for medical offices, Doctors of Oriental Medicine, dentists, and chiropractors.
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Addressing Behavioral Health Needs of New Mexicans during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents