A revision to the 4/28/20 and 5/8/20 documents released by the MAT, the MAT presents a framework for restarting medically necessary surgical procedures in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. Separate recommendations are available online for medical offices, Doctors of Oriental Medicine, dentists, and chiropractors.
- Defining a COVID-19 Recovered Case
- COVID-19 Children & Youth Frequently Asked Questions
- Strategies the State of NM, individual healthcare facilities and providers, businesses, and individuals can consider to ensure adequate supply of Personal Protective Equipment until COVID-19 vaccine or treatment is widely available
- Promising practices NM nursing facilities utilizing to prevent and/or mitigate COVID-19 infection
- Interventions to support long-term care residents who are experiencing social isolation, failure to thrive, and/or cognitive impairment