A revision to the 4/28/20 and 5/8/20 documents released by the MAT, these guidelines are recommended for use by allopathic and osteopathic medical providers working in an office setting (non-procedural and procedural), physical and occupational therapy facilities, podiatrists, optometrists, speech language pathologists, audiologists, and imaging facilities. Office based procedures that are cosmetic and procedures that can be delayed for 90 days in patients without pain, disability or increased challenge to treat should be avoided at this time. Recommendations for dental offices, chiropractors ,and Doctors of Oriental Medicine also are available on-line.
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Addressing Behavioral Health Needs of New Mexicans during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents