A revision to the 4/28/20 and 5/8/20 documents released by the MAT, these guidelines are recommended for use by allopathic and osteopathic medical providers working in an office setting (non-procedural and procedural), physical and occupational therapy facilities, podiatrists, optometrists, speech language pathologists, audiologists, and imaging facilities. Office based procedures that are cosmetic and procedures that can be delayed for 90 days in patients without pain, disability or increased challenge to treat should be avoided at this time. Recommendations for dental offices, chiropractors ,and Doctors of Oriental Medicine also are available on-line.
- Defining a COVID-19 Recovered Case
- COVID-19 Children & Youth Frequently Asked Questions
- Strategies the State of NM, individual healthcare facilities and providers, businesses, and individuals can consider to ensure adequate supply of Personal Protective Equipment until COVID-19 vaccine or treatment is widely available
- Promising practices NM nursing facilities utilizing to prevent and/or mitigate COVID-19 infection
- Interventions to support long-term care residents who are experiencing social isolation, failure to thrive, and/or cognitive impairment