A revision to the 4/28/20 and 5/8/20 documents released by the MAT, these guidelines are recommended for use by allopathic and osteopathic medical providers working in an office setting (non-procedural and procedural), physical and occupational therapy facilities, podiatrists, optometrists, speech language pathologists, audiologists, and imaging facilities. Office based procedures that are cosmetic and procedures that can be delayed for 90 days in patients without pain, disability or increased challenge to treat should be avoided at this time. Recommendations for dental offices, chiropractors ,and Doctors of Oriental Medicine also are available on-line.
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Distribution & Treatment for COVID-19 (Revised)
- Mask Guidelines for Children and Youth (Revised)
- COVID-19 Children & Youth Frequently Asked Questions (Revised)
- Long-term Facility Resident Cohorting Recommendations
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)