A revision to the 4/28/20 and 5/8/20 documents released by the MAT, these guidelines are recommended for use by allopathic and osteopathic medical providers working in an office setting (non-procedural and procedural), physical and occupational therapy facilities, podiatrists, optometrists, speech language pathologists, audiologists, and imaging facilities. Office based procedures that are cosmetic and procedures that can be delayed for 90 days in patients without pain, disability or increased challenge to treat should be avoided at this time. Recommendations for dental offices, chiropractors ,and Doctors of Oriental Medicine also are available on-line.
- Johnson & Johnson Janssen Ad26.COV2.S COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Out-of-hospital infusion services for COVID-19 patients
- Moderna mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Baricitinib (Olumiant) treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM