Some workers may request a reasonable accommodation under the Americans With Disabilities Act because of disabling conditions that preclude wearing a cloth mask. The MAT outlines options for employers to consider when an individual is unable to wear a mask in the workplace and also describes some physical and behavioral health conditions that may preclude a person from wearing a mask.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19