Some workers may request a reasonable accommodation under the Americans With Disabilities Act because of disabling conditions that preclude wearing a cloth mask. The MAT outlines options for employers to consider when an individual is unable to wear a mask in the workplace and also describes some physical and behavioral health conditions that may preclude a person from wearing a mask.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2