Healthcare personnel (HCP) working in memory care units in long-term care facilities including nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities should follow the Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) guidance for those specific settings, which are considered supplemental guidance to the Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Healthcare Settings. In addition to the current IPC guidance for long-term care facilities, the MAT describes several other recommendations nursing homes and assisted living facilities providing memory care should consider.
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Addressing Behavioral Health Needs of New Mexicans during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents