Healthcare personnel (HCP) working in memory care units in long-term care facilities including nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities should follow the Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) guidance for those specific settings, which are considered supplemental guidance to the Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Healthcare Settings. In addition to the current IPC guidance for long-term care facilities, the MAT describes several other recommendations nursing homes and assisted living facilities providing memory care should consider.
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Distribution & Treatment for COVID-19 (Revised)
- Mask Guidelines for Children and Youth (Revised)
- COVID-19 Children & Youth Frequently Asked Questions (Revised)
- Long-term Facility Resident Cohorting Recommendations
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)