Although the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) allows for the disclosure of COVID-19 positive status to certain entities (e.g. Emergency Medical Services) it does not require it, and is not recommended at this time. There are other methods for health care workers to obtain this information rather than the state releasing a list of names and addresses to these entities or the public. Further, although personal protective equipment (PPE) supplies are limited, there are currently no EMS agencies in NM who are in such short supply that the agency does not have the appropriate PPE for providers who would require it during patient care.
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans 12 years of age and older
- Johnson & Johnson Janssen Ad26.COV2.S COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Out-of-hospital infusion services for COVID-19 patients
- Moderna mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans