The MAT has develop a series FAQs for parents and caregivers about COVID-19 in pediatric patients, covering topics such as symptoms, prevalence of COVID-19 cases among New Mexican children, testing, treatment, and wearing of masks.
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)
- Literature and Online Resources on Interventions to Support Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Experiencing Social Isolation, Failure to Thrive, and Cognitive Impairment
- Recommended Activities for Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Designed to Mitigate Feelings of Social Isolation during COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Best Practices across NM Long-term Care Facilities
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Treatment among COVID-19 Patients