In this document the MAT descries current testing strategies in long-term care facilities and recommends changes, where applicable, for facilities with (and without) COVID-19 cases. These include recommendations related to testing during transitions of care (e.g. discharge from hospital), as well as testing strategies for Assisted Living Facilities.
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Addressing Behavioral Health Needs of New Mexicans during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents