In this document the MAT descries current testing strategies in long-term care facilities and recommends changes, where applicable, for facilities with (and without) COVID-19 cases. These include recommendations related to testing during transitions of care (e.g. discharge from hospital), as well as testing strategies for Assisted Living Facilities.
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Distribution & Treatment for COVID-19 (Revised)
- Mask Guidelines for Children and Youth (Revised)
- COVID-19 Children & Youth Frequently Asked Questions (Revised)
- Long-term Facility Resident Cohorting Recommendations
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)