In this document the MAT descries current testing strategies in long-term care facilities and recommends changes, where applicable, for facilities with (and without) COVID-19 cases. These include recommendations related to testing during transitions of care (e.g. discharge from hospital), as well as testing strategies for Assisted Living Facilities.
- Johnson & Johnson Janssen Ad26.COV2.S COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Out-of-hospital infusion services for COVID-19 patients
- Moderna mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Baricitinib (Olumiant) treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM