The MAT outlines several recommendations for Long-Term Care facilities, including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Nursing Facilities, and Assisted Living Facilities related: 1) to PPE Reprocessing; 2) facilities located in jurisdictions with COVID-19 cases; 3) caring for residents who have tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed to the virus, or are in quarantine; 4) staff training; and, 5) specimen collection procedures.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19