The MAT outlines several recommendations for Long-Term Care facilities, including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Nursing Facilities, and Assisted Living Facilities related: 1) to PPE Reprocessing; 2) facilities located in jurisdictions with COVID-19 cases; 3) caring for residents who have tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed to the virus, or are in quarantine; 4) staff training; and, 5) specimen collection procedures.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2