The MAT outlines several recommendations for Long-Term Care facilities, including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Nursing Facilities, and Assisted Living Facilities related: 1) to PPE Reprocessing; 2) facilities located in jurisdictions with COVID-19 cases; 3) caring for residents who have tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed to the virus, or are in quarantine; 4) staff training; and, 5) specimen collection procedures.
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)
- Literature and Online Resources on Interventions to Support Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Experiencing Social Isolation, Failure to Thrive, and Cognitive Impairment
- Recommended Activities for Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Designed to Mitigate Feelings of Social Isolation during COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Best Practices across NM Long-term Care Facilities
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Treatment among COVID-19 Patients