The MAT assesses various methods of specimen collection for COVID-19 testing (-e.g. saliva, sputum, oropharyngeal swab, nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab), providing sensitivity and specificity data of each if known; recommended use in various populations/environments; testing method availability; testing method FDA approval information; and, self-collection methods.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2