The MAT assesses various methods of specimen collection for COVID-19 testing (-e.g. saliva, sputum, oropharyngeal swab, nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab), providing sensitivity and specificity data of each if known; recommended use in various populations/environments; testing method availability; testing method FDA approval information; and, self-collection methods.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19