Providers should consider COVID-19 antibody testing for patients in certain circumstances, such as for patients with acute respiratory tract disease as a complement to NAAT, especially in patients in whom COVID-19 disease is suspected and NAAT results are negative, and in patients with resolved serious upper respiratory tract infection that occurred during the pandemic. Additionally, antibody should not be used as an indication of resolved infection or protection from future infection. Further, providers should fully inform patients of issues associated with testing (e.g. false negative/positives) and perform tests using assays from reputable companies.
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans 12 years of age and older
- Johnson & Johnson Janssen Ad26.COV2.S COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Out-of-hospital infusion services for COVID-19 patients
- Moderna mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans