Providers should consider COVID-19 antibody testing for patients in certain circumstances, such as for patients with acute respiratory tract disease as a complement to NAAT, especially in patients in whom COVID-19 disease is suspected and NAAT results are negative, and in patients with resolved serious upper respiratory tract infection that occurred during the pandemic. Additionally, antibody should not be used as an indication of resolved infection or protection from future infection. Further, providers should fully inform patients of issues associated with testing (e.g. false negative/positives) and perform tests using assays from reputable companies.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2