Presently, the MAT only recommends serologic COVID-19 antibody testing in the following settings: 1) subset of acutely ill patients; 2) focused epidemiologic surveillance during the ongoing outbreak and post-outbreak in vulnerable populations; 3) general epidemiologic surveillance; and, 4) as a tool in studying long-term outcomes in individuals with symptomatic and asymptomatic COVID-19.
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)
- Literature and Online Resources on Interventions to Support Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Experiencing Social Isolation, Failure to Thrive, and Cognitive Impairment
- Recommended Activities for Residents of Long-Term Care Facilities Designed to Mitigate Feelings of Social Isolation during COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Best Practices across NM Long-term Care Facilities
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Treatment among COVID-19 Patients