Presently, the MAT only recommends serologic COVID-19 antibody testing in the following settings: 1) subset of acutely ill patients; 2) focused epidemiologic surveillance during the ongoing outbreak and post-outbreak in vulnerable populations; 3) general epidemiologic surveillance; and, 4) as a tool in studying long-term outcomes in individuals with symptomatic and asymptomatic COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19