Presently, the MAT only recommends serologic COVID-19 antibody testing in the following settings: 1) subset of acutely ill patients; 2) focused epidemiologic surveillance during the ongoing outbreak and post-outbreak in vulnerable populations; 3) general epidemiologic surveillance; and, 4) as a tool in studying long-term outcomes in individuals with symptomatic and asymptomatic COVID-19.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2