The MAT has identified a summary of current COVID-19 best practices across New Mexico long-term care facilities, covering areas including- but not limited to- visitation, clinical care, and infection control and prevention.
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Addressing Behavioral Health Needs of New Mexicans during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents