The MAT has identified a summary of current COVID-19 best practices across New Mexico long-term care facilities, covering areas including- but not limited to- visitation, clinical care, and infection control and prevention.
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Distribution & Treatment for COVID-19 (Revised)
- Mask Guidelines for Children and Youth (Revised)
- COVID-19 Children & Youth Frequently Asked Questions (Revised)
- Long-term Facility Resident Cohorting Recommendations
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)