The Medical Advisory Team outlines several recommendations related to cohorting of long-term care facility residents. Specific topics include: 1.Establishing a Admission Quarantine Unit or Cluster of Quarantine Rooms; 2.Bed Management on Admission Quarantine Unit (First-in, First-out Method); 3.Transmission Based Precautions on Admission Quarantine Unit; and, 4.Staffing Considerations on the Admission Quarantine Unit.
- Johnson & Johnson Janssen Ad26.COV2.S COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Out-of-hospital infusion services for COVID-19 patients
- Moderna mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine recommendation for New Mexicans
- Baricitinib (Olumiant) treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM