The Medical Advisory Team outlines several recommendations related to cohorting of long-term care facility residents. Specific topics include: 1.Establishing a Admission Quarantine Unit or Cluster of Quarantine Rooms; 2.Bed Management on Admission Quarantine Unit (First-in, First-out Method); 3.Transmission Based Precautions on Admission Quarantine Unit; and, 4.Staffing Considerations on the Admission Quarantine Unit.
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Addressing Behavioral Health Needs of New Mexicans during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents