The Medical Advisory Team outlines several recommendations related to cohorting of long-term care facility residents. Specific topics include: 1.Establishing a Admission Quarantine Unit or Cluster of Quarantine Rooms; 2.Bed Management on Admission Quarantine Unit (First-in, First-out Method); 3.Transmission Based Precautions on Admission Quarantine Unit; and, 4.Staffing Considerations on the Admission Quarantine Unit.
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Distribution & Treatment for COVID-19 (Revised)
- Mask Guidelines for Children and Youth (Revised)
- COVID-19 Children & Youth Frequently Asked Questions (Revised)
- Long-term Facility Resident Cohorting Recommendations
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)