The MAT has develop a series FAQs for parents and caregivers about COVID-19 in pediatric patients, covering topics such as symptoms, prevalence of COVID-19 cases among New Mexican children, testing, treatment, and wearing of masks.
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Addressing Behavioral Health Needs of New Mexicans during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents