The MAT has develop a series FAQs for parents and caregivers about COVID-19 in pediatric patients, covering topics such as symptoms, prevalence of COVID-19 cases among New Mexican children, testing, treatment, and wearing of masks.
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Distribution & Treatment for COVID-19 (Revised)
- Mask Guidelines for Children and Youth (Revised)
- COVID-19 Children & Youth Frequently Asked Questions (Revised)
- Long-term Facility Resident Cohorting Recommendations
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)