New Mexico will not receive enough remdesivir for hospitals to allow every eligible patient to be treated with remdesivir under the Emergency Use Authorization.1 We recommend allocating remdesivir to hospital facilities and patients based on the guidelines provided by the National Institutes of Health on July 24, 2020 “NIH COVID‐19 Treatment Guidelines” (https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/antiviraltherapy/remdesivir/). This clinical framework is intended to provide clear parameters for the selection of patients who will receive treatment with remdesivir and reduce any potential for bias due to race, ethnicity, gender, disabilities, do not resuscitate/do not intubate (DNR/DNI) status, socio economic status, rural residency, age, education status or occupation. Treating individual patients remains a physician and evidence‐based process.
- Prioritization of Remdesivir Distribution & Treatment for COVID-19 (Revised)
- Mask Guidelines for Children and Youth (Revised)
- COVID-19 Children & Youth Frequently Asked Questions (Revised)
- Long-term Facility Resident Cohorting Recommendations
- Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines for Dental Care Settings (Revised)