This document outlines a series of responses to COVID-19 frequently asked questions, including information about finding New Mexico COVID-19 cases by county, risk of transmission in certain settings (e.g. dining, gyms), and COVID-19 deaths.
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine not recommended for treatment of COVID-19
- Recommendations for Long-Term Care Facilities related to Facility Transfers and Care Coordination for COVID-19 Positive (and Negative) Residents
- Review of Current SARS-CoV-2 Test Methods and Recommendations for Increasing Testing Capacity in New Mexico
- Use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19