Remdesivir, under the trade name VEKLURY, should be used according to the prescribing guidelines provided in the FDA approval issued 10/2020.1 The drug is intended for use in patients 12 years of age and older and weighing at least 40 kg for the treatment of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) requiring hospitalization. Other recommendations are outlined in the MAT assessment.
- REGN-COV2 treatment for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Bamlanivimab distribution and treatment prioritization for COVID-19 patients in NM
- Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients
- Use of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19
- Summary and Recommendations for Performing Rapid Antigen Tests for Detection of SARS-CoV-2